1.03.2006

Addictive songs. ( update )

My playlist of horribly addictive songs is far from complete, but there are some interesting things in here, including some real gems from the 80s. There are at least a dozen more that didn't make the cut, like 'Love Shack' by the B-52s, and 'Love Rollercoaster', by Red Hot Chili Peppers ( Actually a cover of a song by the Ohio Players ), but this was all I could take in one sitting without going horribly insane.

'Tom's Diner', by Suzanne Vega
'Take On Me', by Ah-ha
'La Isla Bonita', by Madonna
'Fire Water Burn', by Bloodhound Gang
'I Wanna Be Sedated', by the Ramones
'The Kids Aren't Alright', by the Offspring
'Not An Addict', by K's Choice
'Come Together', by the Beatles
'Alive', by POD
'Enjoy The Silence', by Depeche Mode
'The Safety Dance', by Men Without Hats
'Can't Get You Out of My Head', by Kylie Minogue
'Our House', by Madness
'Mr. Blue Sky', by Electric Light Orchestra
'Surrender', by Cheap Trick
'It's The End Of The World As We Know It', by REM
'Hey Ya!', by Andre 3000 of Outkast
'Don't You (Forget About Me)', by Simple Minds
'Napoleon', by Ani DiFranco
'I Ran', by A Flock of Seagulls

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was creepy how accurate that thing was... I put in some of my favorite bands, and it listed about twenty other bands that I loved that weren't necessarily related at all...

8:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home